Friday, May 26, 2017

Friday Evening XR650R Ride May 26, 2017

Quick ride to the San Pablo Reservoir on the XR650R. One of the radiator shrouds was cracked on the bike when I bought it and the side covers were not looking so good so I picked up some new ones. Still looking for some graphics for the shrouds to complete it. Only other thing I want for the bike is a small tail bag and a front fender tool bag. The bike needs nothing else to be perfect. Almost forgetting I have the GSA this thing is so fun to ride.

Still working on my kick start procedure. If I kick it over as I should it starts no problem, but if I forget the procedure I have problems. It all boils down to kicking the bike the way it likes to be kicked. If I do it correct it starts first or second kick every time, but if not no go. Much different than the XR400R.





No comments:

Post a Comment