Thursday, April 21, 2016

Carnegie SVRA April 21, 2016

I have been working for three months straight and now it is finally over. After looking at the XR400R sitting in the garage for the past three months (see previous post and how long ago) I finally had the opportunity to actually take it out for a ride at an off road park. I headed over to Carnegie and went for a spin by myself which was an absolute blast. I rode dirt bikes as a kid until I broke my leg badly racing and that was it as far as my parents were concerned. I had a great time riding the trails. I also had a great time riding the motocross track and had plenty of air time on the jumps. Funny how it all comes back. This weekend I will take my son with me so that he can try out his bike and I hope he has as good of a time as I did today.


No comments:

Post a Comment